Friday, April 30, 2010

this project.

i was turned on to this project by the lovely ingrid--who sent me a beautiful journal of 31 envelopes/letters as part of the theme-a-day journal swap on swap-bot--and immediately decided i wanted to do it. sometimes i feel like my life is a giant to-do list, and i love crossing things off lists, so this seemed like a perfect project!

the upshot of the day zero project is that you create a list of 101 things you want to accomplish in 1,001 days. it works out to about 2.75 years, so it is enough time to really accomplish some things, but also has a definitive end date to keep in mind. so i made my list, made up a journal for myself to track my progress, but it seemed like a fun idea to make a blog about this, too. plus, it's one of the items on my list (yar har har). so, let the fun begin!

Preliminary links:
day zero project site.
ingrid's mission: one oh one blog.

1 comment:

  1. yay! your list looks absolutely fantastic! i think you're going to inspire me to put some more life into my own list.. you're doing great so far - keep it up, lovely!

    ReplyDelete