Monday, January 7, 2013

#44: Buy a house

So, this item, in addition to working, derby, and the holidays, has kind of hijacked this project.  For starters, I still haven't unpacked the journal where I'm tracking my progress, and I have no idea where it is.  I think I'm supposed to wrap this up in two weeks?  Crazy.

My camera is also still broken, so I haven't been able to share photos on this blog like I would like to.  But here's a couple photos of our house that I took on Robert's phone.


This is our fireplace!  All decorated for Christmas, and with the fire going.  

We couldn't figure out the fireplace for quite a while, and since it was the only source of heat in our living room, we had been trying to heat the room with a space heater.  Then, on Christmas night Robert spent maybe an hour doing internet research and tinkering, and we now have an operational fire place.  We even had to turn it down because it made the room too hot.  It has been so nice turning it on at night and feeling cozy while we curl up on the couch together.

Speaking of which, here's the family, smooshed in Robert's chair next to the fire (because the second Robert and I are together, Chance has to butt his way in) on New Year's Eve.  Love these guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment