Monday, August 23, 2010

#32: get etsy shop up and running and sell 12 journals

I finally got my etsy shop, Literary Ruin, back up and running. Woohoo! A few years ago I set up this etsy shop to sell handbound journals I made from old books. Overwhelmed by school and teaching, the rest of the postings lapsed. I wanted to get it back up and make some more journals this summer, since I'm not working. Also, it's the only money I have coming in right now! I buckled down and put up four journals for sale the other day--two days later, I had sold two of them! Now there's five up for sale, which are all that I have made, so I need to get to making those 12 new ones for #31!

2 comments:

  1. are the journals full of regular lined paper or a different type of paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're filled with lined handwriting paper--like the kind that you learned how to write on in elementary school :]

    ReplyDelete