Tuesday, August 17, 2010

5 Easiest Tasks to Complete

These are the tasks which I seem to be having no problem completing! These are all tasks which couldn't be completed all at once, but which I'm finding I don't need anywhere near the whole 2.75 years to finish.

#3: Go on four walks in a week, 5x. I've already completed four of the five, I guess I had a need to get out of the house a lot! Plus, my friend in Escanaba likes to go for walks a lot, and one of these weeks included hiking in the Rockies.

#43: Go on five vacations. I've already gone on three vacations. I don't have any concrete plans for the next two, but I'm sure I'll manage two vacations in the next two years. Robert and I already have vague plans for a trip in the fall--something to celebrate his 30th birthday, my 25th, and our 4th anniversary. Woo!

#55: Grow my hair out. This one doesn't take too much work! Though, I know soon it'll be a length I don't like, and I'll want to cut it! Right now it's starting to look a bit too Justin Bieber for me, but I'm finding new ways to style it.

#76: Clean the bathroom once a week for a month, 3x. This has ended up being a lot easier than I thought, especially during the summer since I'm not working. I've decided Monday is my cleaning day, so I clean the bathroom, do some dishes, and either vacuum or clean the kitchen. It feels nice to keep on top of things before they get dirty.

#99: Watch 10 documentaries. I've watched six so far. And have at least five more in our Netflix instant queue right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment