Monday, May 24, 2010

#71: walk on the beach 20x


walk on the beach #2

robert's work sent him to manistique for the week, and forgot his work boots, so one night i drove out there (it's about an hour east along lake michigan) with his boots and we went out for dinner and went to the beach. he drove back to the hotel, and i walked back along the beach on the boardwalk.



knowing how to swim is always a good place to start!





notice the scarf from item #34!





this little section of the beach had thousands and thousands of little shells washed up in one spot. this is robert pointing it out to me.



4 comments:

  1. Laura I had a case in Manistique that year I came up to see you. I know the walk you are talking about. It was a lovely area. i am glad you got to spend some time there. You look wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, the lake looks like the ocean, complete with shells! And I agree with you about dark chocolate. From Swap Bot's Check Out My Blog.
    judee0624

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss living by the beach in Savannah, even though we never swam in it. I want to watch that Miley Cyrus movie just to see Tybee Island!! Psst...it's guppies from Swap bot!

    ReplyDelete