Friday, July 30, 2010

#42: Try 10 new dessert recipes

#3: Cookie dough pie

I tried this one for Robert for his birthday dessert. I got the idea from this recipe: here. Though, I must admit, since I was cooking him a big breakfast, and we were going out of town for most of his birthday (to Negaunee/Marquette to visit his Mom, and we ended up grabbing a quick dinner from Taco Bell, and eating it on a picnic table on Presque Isle, with a beautiful view of Lake Superior), I didn't feel like spending so much time slaving over a dessert in the kitchen (and Robert didn't want me to spend all day in the kitchen for him). So! I took the total easy route and got a pre-made pie crust, and a tube of premade cookie dough and made it that way. But! It turned out well and we both really liked it. Yum, yum. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment