Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday.

Okay, I might start doing this, at least for a little while. It's not specifically related to the Day Zero project, but it's something to create motivation just the same. And a blog just seemed like the only logical place to post it. WIWW was started by the writer of The Pleated Poppy, the idea being that if you posted pictures once a week of what you wore that week, it would make you more accountable for making an effort to actually get dressed, rather than spend the days in sweats and pjs. As some one who only works part time, I find it way too easy to just spend the day in sweats, only putting on real pants when I take the dog for a walk, and putting the sweats back on as soon as we returned. I don't know if I'll keep it up, as these pictures were actually taken over about a week an a half, and I forgot to take photos on many days. Anyways!:

Valentine's Day Date
Gala dress- Always the Forest
cardigan sweater- thrift store
necklace- sapphire drop, graduation gift from my dad and stepmom

Work Day
Dress- H&M
Sweater-gift
Leggings-gift

Another work day
Sweater-Target
T-shirt- Target
Necklace- artist with a booth at the Crazy Horse Memorial
Goofy smile- my genes.
Also wore plaid dress pants from the thrift store.

Going to senior skating with Megan
Please ignore the smudges on the mirror, they're from the dog's nose.
Necklace-Mother Fletcher's
shirt-Target
grey cords- delia's clearance
socks- Target

Day at home, cleaning
Long-sleeve shirt- Value World/thrift store
t-shirt- street vendor in Helsinki
Pants- delia's clearance

Head-to-toe, Value World/thrift store

I still spend the occasional day in sweats, but school's on break and I started my period, so that's my excuse!

T-shirt, "my name is mc menses and my flow be fresh"- gift
Sweatpants- bought about 10 years ago with an old navy gift card

No comments:

Post a Comment