Friday, July 22, 2011

#50: Go to 3 Tigers games

Game #2

So, I'm home from work for like, five minutes, ready to spend the night at home, cleaning up the place for company the next evening. Then, my friend Sam calls and tells me that she has free tickets to a Tigers game, and we have to go, like, RIGHT NOW. So, off we went!

She got these tickets through work, a company that gets business from her work I guess owns these seats, and gets to give tickets away to their clients. Let. me. tell. you. Our tickets were in the second row behind the Tigers dugout. When we were walking down to them, we just kept going and going...I felt like I was getting away with something! I've been to a handful of Tigers games, but we always buy the $12-15 tickets, and these were $68 tickets! We were so close that Sam kept pointing out all of the things we could see. "I can see how straight his spine is! I can see the crease on the back of his neck! He just spit! I totally saw his spit!"



After some people in the front row left, we even snuck down there!



Not only were we close, but we also got free food, and free drinks!



And on top of all of this, the Tigers pulled off a really exciting win!



I'm so thankful to Sam for bringing me along, it was the most exciting Tigers experience I've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment